TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081465354

From: "Kevin Sholder" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Format for Repository Address
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 19:02:34 -0400

Bob and Elsa,

You could create a modified place style, with an output template that only
includes those two fields. Then when you enter the information, you would
still enter all of the address information, but change the place style to
the one that you created.

I've not tested this, but would be a possible solution as I know you can
modify the output templates to read how you want. The only real question is
that the [REPOSITORY ADDRESS] element may not react using the place style
output template you design.

I suggest you try it on the sample database and see if it works.

Kevin