TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081524253

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Font size in person view
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:24:17 -0500

At 09:00 AM 4/9/2004 -0500, Vernor Harris wrote:
>No response on first try, so I will try again.
>
>The default font (Arial) in the screen view is difficult for me to read.
>How can I change it to something like Times New Roman, and a larger
>size? I can change the fonts in reports, but haven't found a way to
>change them in the screen view.

I thought I had seen a response...but anyway...

Under Preferences>Program Options>Lists you can indicate Font and Size for
List windows

Under Preferences>Program Options>Project Explorer you can indicate Font
and Size for the Project Explorer and I believe it also affects the Pick List.

Under Preferences>Program Options>Other you can indicate Size for the
Family and Tree Views, but cannot change the Font

In other windows such as the Tag Edit window you can make the Size larger
by enlarging the window.....

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: