TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081533724

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] TIP OF THE DAY-Sentence Variables in Data fields.
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:05:38 -0500

Yes, That does sound like a good idea. <G> She says trying to think of other
uses. <LOL>

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;