TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081787401

From: "Laurie Jones Williams" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Sorting - Using Punctuation to control order
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:30:01 -0400

Thanks for your suggestion Teresa. But I have some Z surnames and the 'Z-'
sorts before them. I guess I could use 'ZZ-'. But I like the clean look of
my .ToDo tags etc that sort at the top of the list and wish there was a
character that sorted at the end. But it's a little thing that I can live

Thanks again.