TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1081861973

From: Bud and Donna Dorr <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Including ALL Persons In A Report And Chart
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:13:08 -0400

Myrnice,I get a 112 page report for only 122 persons if I did this correctly. You're correct in that everyone is included. I tried a journal report using the filter of both father and mother ID #0. It treats every person in the database as a focus person and fully develops his or her ancestors. Of the course the problem is that the report is not relational in that everyone is tied together in a coherent manner. The closest I've been able to come to what I want is the Descendant Indented Chart which lists 111 or the 122 persons on only two pages, and it is very easy to see how everyone fits. I believe I can pick up the other 11 persons in one more pass by changing the focus person to the progenitor of those missing people. I think this method would soon become unwieldy as the database grows larger, however.

Bud