TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082023521

From: Bill Schofield <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] re:pixel usage
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 06:05:21 -0400

Hi Ed,
The 'most common' screen resolution appears to be 1024 * 768
(judging from the surveys I've seen on the web), so I'd think that TMG's
default screen layouts etc would be designed for that resolution. Individual
users can then customize the layouts to suit their needs.

If people only want 1 window at a time open, fine. If they want many
many windows open at the same time fine (I'm still saving up for my 20inch
LCD. Though the good thing about procrastinating, is that the longer you
wait, the cheaper computer parts get...). I was just saying that for its
default, out of the box settings, TMG should support the most common screen
resolution, so fewer people would have to customize it.

Bill

1280 * 1024