TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082069110

From: Darrell Martin <>
Subject: Cross-posting TMG-L/SECONDSITE-L (was re: pixels ...)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:45:15 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Greetings:

Somone suggested that the "pixels" thread should be limited to either TMG-L or SECONDSITE-L. I disagree. There are a significant number of SECONDSITE-L subscribers who do not also get TMG-L. I am sure it is even more true the other way around. That being the case, any thread about something equally applicable to both programs, such as display settings that have specific effects on TMG and 2ndSt (not all threads would qualify!) will always be welcome on SECONDSITE-L.

Lee has said in the past that he considers Second Site issues to also be on topic on TMG-L.

As far as SECONDSITE-L goes, I would prefer that suggestions about administrative matters be sent to me, *privately*. I will always consider such, and reply, also privately.

Darrell
list admin, SECONDSITE-L

Darrell A. Martin
a native Vermonter in exile in Illinois