TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082077247

From: "C. Schoenfeldt" <>
Subject: Printing M2 field
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:01:04 -0400

I have a problem. A while ago from this list I got the idea to use || in the memo field of a tag (either at the beginning of the tag or in the middle of it) for extra info that I wanted to remember but that I didn't want printed in the normal reports. I thought I'd read there was a way to print this extra info if I wanted, since it's an M2 field. I know I can change all the sentences to print M2, but then they'd always print. Plus adding M2 to all the sentences will take a long time. I had obviously erroneously thought that using || was the same as using "-" at the beginning of a field. I only want to be able to print 2 of the reports occasionally with what's in the M2 field. Is there a solution for my problem? Thank you very much for your help.

Cyndie

This thread: