TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082168192

From: Sherrill Yates <>
Subject: Burial Sorting and Tag Initials
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:16:39 -0700 (PDT)

In the TMG Sample, the Burial Tag is listed after the
death with no date attached. I can not figure how to
do this unless I put the burial date in as after death
date, which I don't like to do, because it is not an
accurate date. When I try to put no date in (like the
sample), it is sorted to the top. What is the secret
to getting around this so that the burial site is
listed after the death date without using an actual
date???

Also, is there a list of Tag sentence definitions.
Like P = Person, D = Date, L = Location? I can figure
out some, but not all of the initials. I have looked,
but so far have not found this anywhere. I have both
the user's manual and Lee's book. Of course, I have
not read either cover to cover, but if it is there, I
am missing it completely.

Thanks,

Sherrill