TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082169157

From: "William M Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Burial orting and Tag Initials
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:32:37 -0400

Sherrill

In order to place tags in the order you wish there is a "Sort Date" on each
tag. This is used ot arrange the tags in the order you wish and will not
print in any report.

In order to see the sort date you must be in the "advanced" data entry mode.
You can do this by selecting "File > Preferences > Program options > Data
entry > Advanced".

The sentence variables are described in the "Help > Index" file under
"Variables". There are variables for several different tag groups listed.

Myrnice

"Sherrill Yates" wrote on Friday, April 16, 2004 10:16 PM
Subject: [TMG] Burial orting and Tag Initials