TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082223538

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Loading a Filter at Start up
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:39:06 -0500

At 11:27 AM 4/17/2004 -0600, Ron Stonehouse wrote:
>Is it possible to have a specific filter loaded at start up. I have one
>that I would like to use each time I start but I can't find a way to set
>it as a default.

Assuming you are talking about a Project Explorer filter....there is no way
to set a default filter to use at start up that I am aware of...however, if
you closed with a filter active, when you start up the next time it will
ask you if you wish to have that filter applied....

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: