TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082251427

From: "William M Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Death of...
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:23:53 -0400

Sandie

Try this as it also considers that the individuals do not have a primary
death tag (i.e. they may still be alive or the death date is not known):

Is a Descendant of ID# [?] AND
* Birth Group... Date Comes before [?] AND
( * Death Group... Date Comes after [?] OR
* Death Group... # of tags = Equals 0 ) END

Myrnice

"S. Fazio" wrote on Saturday, April 17, 2004 8:43 PM