TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082703472

From: "Alain Van Wayenberge" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Relationships
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:57:52 +0200

Hi Terry, thanks for your answer.
After some optimizing and VFIing, my problem seems partially solved. The
Father-Dau-Bio that appeared in the tag Entry screen has ben replaced by
the normal Father-Bio or Mother-Bio.
But my whole list of tags seems to have been corrupted by the update to
5.12.
I have the same standard tags repeated three times, other tags have been
created 4 or 5 times with the name 'enfant' in French, and other tags I
used frequently have simply disappeared.
You must know that I work in two different languages, English and
French, because I have two different sides in the family.
Here is the list of tags that appears in the French language version :

enfant
enfant
enfant
enfant
enfant
enfant-Ado
Marraine
Mere(Autre)mere Adoptive
Mère biologique
Mère-mere
Mère-mere
Parent(Autre)
Parent-Ado
Parent adopt.
Parent adoptif
Parent bapt.
Parent biolog.
Parrain
Pere(Autre)
Pere adoptif
Pere biologique
Père-pere

When Itry to delete them, I see that most of them are standard tags and
so can't be deleted.
I'm trying to solve the problem in giving to all those tags the same
names and definitions in both languages so that they would be suppressed
by the optimizing, but without success until now.

Alain Van Wayenberge
Bossut-Gottechain - Belgique
e-mail :
website: http://users.skynet.be/vanwayenberge.salice/