TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082732885

From: "S. Fazio" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] v5.12 Layout Change after Backup
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:08:19 -0700

Thu, 4/22/2004, Terry wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:04:57 -0700, S. Fazio wrote:
> > Why does my layout change after I do a backup? I have to
> > choose the layout I was previously using each time now...
>
>Your project is closed in order to do a backup, and when it reopens,
>it opens at the last saved layout. Is this not what you are seeing?
>
>If it is, the solution is to save the current layout before doing a
>backup.
>
>If you are seeing something else, please describe in more detail what
>you see.
>
>Terry Reigel

Terry,
(I am struggling with typing in a cast..so please bear with my slow

I am seeing something else....

I have my project open in the custom layout I prefer for what I am doing. I
select Backup. Go through the wizard..hit Finish. The backup completes..as
you have said, the project reopens. As it is comes back, the toolbar has
changed to four separate lines and the windows are moved down (and the
bottoms partly hidden) to accommodate the four lines of toolbars (which are
nothing fancy..just standard ones on 4 lines).

I then have to go back to the toolbar and reselect the custom layout I was
just using. Everything loads properly, I am back to where I was before the
backup.

Hope this helps to explain what's happening...
Sandie

This thread: