TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082745509

From: "ggrpvc" <>
Subject: RE: Problem with Reports to Excel [TMG]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:38:29 -0400

Seems to be a problem with a filtered group. I did a distribution of people
report and it came out fine. I did a list of all events (59594 events!) and
it worked flawlessly (although only printing the first 16884 -- I think that
is an Excel problem). I used a filtered group (list of ancestors or
descendants of 1:1, then add spouses and children) and that hung up.
"Invalid subscript entry." I don't know whether or not this small glitch
has anything to do with it, but the Project Explorer shows a few of the
names with only the ID number. The name is correctly alphabetized, but no
name shows! However, when you open the relevant tag (normally a Name-
Variation)and then close it, the PE "wake up" and puts the name in the
correct spot. So far this has only happened to a few names. I don't think
1:1 was one of those odd PE citations.

Any ideas?

Gary