TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082776273

Subject: Re: [TMG] list of places-version 5.11
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:11:16 EDT

I may have missed an earlier message, Evelyn, but is there some reason you
have not upgraded to 5.12? The 'center window' option there may help with
freezes. Did you try the keyboard Esc key? Or, try going to the Help menu and
click on 'Check for an Update'. That will close your program normally, and then
you can abort the update.

Virginia

In a message dated 4/23/2004 10:57:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,