TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082826470

From: "Ginni L. Morey" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] List of Events married name
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:07:52 -0700

Robin, I was afraid of that. I certainly will add to the wishlist. I would
really use this report for research.

Ginni Morey from Campbell CA
Santa Clara County Historical & Genealogical Society Web Master:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cascchgs/
Personal Home page: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~reinwald