TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082830005

From: "William M Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Master Place list, version 5:12
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:06:45 -0400

Evelyn

Close TMG, then open your TMG project folder and click on the title bar that
says "Type". This will sort all of the files of a given type together.

Select the first file that has the type "CDX", hold down the shift key and
select the last file that has the type of "CDX" and then, with the cursor
over one of these files and all of them highlighted, right click and select
delete.

Then open TMG again and see if your problem is solved.

Myrnice

"Evelyn Hendricks" wrote on Saturday, April 24, 2004 2:06 PM
Subject: [TMG] Master Place list, version 5:12

> Earlier I wrote about my problem with the master place list. I have just
> finished downloading the update to 5:12. The list is still doing the same
> thing. It freezes the computer. Nothing works when it happens. I cannot
get
> the cursor to the close button at the bottom of the screen, to the X
button
> in the upper right, or make the escape key work. Nothing on the keyboard
> works. I get no message about what is wrong. It will come up on the screen
> and look like it is going to load. Then everything begins to do crazy
> things like changing color, etc. for just a few seconds before everything
> stops completely. I really do need some help on this. Does anyone have
this
> problem?
>
> Evelyn

This thread: