TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082852938

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Master Place list, version 5:12
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:32:54 -0500

Marion,
You are looking for files that END in .CDX. There should be several and
you need to delete them all.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;