TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082858608

From: "Kevin Sholder" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Serious Memo Field issue - v5.12
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:03:28 -0400

Thanks Virginia

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:]
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 9:54 PM

Yes, that has been confirmed and reported. In the meantime, use the
untabbed tag entry, or use F7 instead of clicking on Memo to enter
information in the tabbed version. In my tests, using F7 to open the memo
saved the info every time, but I'd keep an eye on it just to make sure
nothing is lost.

Virginia