TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082870514

Subject: Re: [TMG] Previously Viewed Person
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 01:21:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2004 11:00:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

> In the same vein, double-clicking on a name (for example a mother or
> father)
> doesn't take me to the person intended, but to someone else. In order to
> move between individuals it is necessary to open and use the Picklist *every
>
> time.*

I had similar problems clicking on a name in the person view (or siblings or
children), but also had the problem with the picklist. This was 2 nights ago
when I was entering lots of data and using the expanded picklist. I switched
back to the simple picklist and haven't had the problem again.
Barb

This thread: