TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082904994

From: "Dennis Norton" <>
Subject: Alternate Death Date Tag
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:56:34 -0400

I have a death date from earlier research. I now have a different death date which I think is probably the more accurate date. However, I don't want to eliminate the earlier death date due to continued uncertainty. However, I want to make the new death date the primary death date. So I have two death tags with different dates and I want to change the primary death tag to the new one. How can I do that? Or do I have to delete the original, add the new which would then become primary and then re-add the old death tag? Or is there a better way to recognize two different dates, one of which is the more likely date?

Thanks, Dennis

This thread: