TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082910868

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Previously Viewed Person, Etc.
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:34:28 -0500

At 09:19 AM 4/25/2004 -0700, Mary Evans wrote:
>Beta testers, where are you on this problem? It's the pits not being able
>to just click on a name and go to that individual but to have TMG take you
>to some random person with the same last name.

I have not been able to see the problem...View Last Person is working
correctly for me and I have no problems in double clicking on an individual
in the Detail, Children, or Sibling Windows and going directly to that
individual....not sure what can be causing your problems....

Paul E. Lawrence

My Lawrence Genealogy web page is located at the following URL:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lawrpaul/index.htm

User of The Master Genealogist (TMG) http://www.whollygenes.com/index.htm

Member of the Roots User Group of Arlington, VA: http://www.rootsusers.org/

This thread: