TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082914521

From: Diana Powell <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Previously Viewed Person, Etc.
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:38:09 -0700

I am not having Mary's problem with the "View" list but.....

I have always had problems selecting a child or sibling from the
appropriate view when I have Item tips turned on for that view.
Sometimes it switches after 4 or 5 "clicks" - but often it refuses to
switch over to the highlighted person at all. With item tips turned on
this is sometimes even a problem in the "Detail" view, eg. click on
spouse's name but it won't switch over to them.

Should the focus person change with Item Tips turned on?

Diana Powell

> a name for either parent, or for selecting children or siblings from the
> appropriate windows--to move the correct individual. These features should
> work and work properly. Currently they are not doing so and I've not seen
> any reports on this list that it is a bug and that WG is working to fix it,
> or even that it has been reported.

This thread: