TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082915670

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Previously Viewed Person, Etc.
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:58:31 -0500

I agree with Laurie. At times right click won't work either for that same
reason and you have to do it several times to get it to change focus.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;