TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082924974

From: "Kith-n-Kin" <>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [TMG] Wholly Genes chat
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:29:44 -0700

We didn't ask the cows. This is an open-shop state and their union has no milk.

Actually, the reasons were (remember, this was 30 years or so ago):

1.Who wants to go to the drive-in movie at 10:00 at night and it is dusk.

2.Who wants to leave happy hour when it is broad day-light.

3.How many community college classes will we have to add to teach people how to change their clocks.

(Well, numbers 1 and 2 were real, anyway)

Pat (in Tucson, and been in Arizona a reallly loooong time)

Did I miss the chat?