TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1082933233

From: Kerry Davis <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Sources & Citations with 2 or more Datasets
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:47:13 -0700

Hi Fran!

Exactly -- I DO much the same as you -- and in winter I'm glued to the
computer far far too many hours! The knees don't work so well sometimes
when I remember to get up and stretch! :-D

Accents is (are?) a good idea and that's what I'll do to keep my folks
sorted out. I've already got some accent colors being used and here's
hoping I'll remember who is what color and what they all are supposed to
mean! But I'm having a great time playing with the colors!

I haven't merged those datasets yet -- today it's too hot and I have
turned to mush -- so I think tomorrow's the day for serious work! :-P

Take care, Fran!

Kerry