TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1083276152

From: "William M Roberts" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] "Conflicting Evidence..."
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:02:32 -0400

Ken

You do not need to change the roles at all. Change the sentence within the
roll to look the same as the one in the Principal role. You can copy and
paste it to be sour that it is accurate. This is only one change for each
role, not for each person, if you make the change in the master tag type
list.

Myrnice

"Ken Healy" <>