TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1083284556

Subject: Re: [TMG] Tag vs Individual Sentences
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:22:38 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/2004 9:44:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
have been re-reading a few messages that were posted on here in the past
(some back in 2002) and mulling over in my mind some of their
points. Primarily, I am refering to the discussion about whether it is
best to make changes to the Tag and Witness Sentence via the Master Tag
Type List (MTTL) or make the change to the individual Tag and leave the
default Sentences alone. snip
Thanks Lee for the ponderings.

It was a good anaylis and we need to look at these things to make sure we
know what the reprecussions of our various entry decisions

Patt Ricketts

This thread: