TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1083332634

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] TMG v5.12.000 is now available
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:47:46 -0500

Thanks Virginia,
No I don't have one of those on my laptop. <SIGH>

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;