TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1083338989

From: Kerry Davis <>
Subject: Finding Duplicate People
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:29:49 -0700

I've just brought in a couple more datasets to my project. Ran Find
Duplicate People yesterday and spent time merging duplicates and sorting
out those who weren't really duplicates. But I keep finding more
duplicate people when I look at the Pick List -- if I run the Find
Duplicate People, it doesn't bring any of them up. I'm going thru the
Pick List and trying to check each one out, tho it gets rather tedious
when there are 4 or 5 people with the same name, some are not dups but
some are, and since there are some duplicate parents in there, too, I'm
finding, the IDs for parents don't always help. Am I missing something
here that I should be doing or should have done after bringing in the
datasets and before I started searching down the duplicates?

Kerry

Kerry Davis
Kentfield, California

This thread: