TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-04 > 1083369577

From: "Kevin Sholder" <>
Subject: Repository Reference (was LAT LONG FIELD)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:59:37 -0400

Lee,

Thanks for correcting my L10 field mistake. Now comes the big question that
we had talked about off list a while back. The Repository Reference field.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but currently I can not run any "List Of" reports
and get this information from the Repository Reference field, in fact I
can't do a List of Repositories? Assuming that people follow the guidelines
for using the Repository Reference field from the various source templates,
such as Cemetery Markers, the only way I can currently get this information
out is to run a journal or some other report that includes sources.

When do we think this will be resolved? Sometime this year, possibly?

Thanks,
Kevin