TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-05 > 1083696950

From: Symonds <>
Subject: TMG 5.12 Project in use elsewhere - new victim
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 13:56:45 -0500

I am a new victim of this problem as of 30 minutes ago. The machine
(Win 98, TMG open, All Chars open, couldn't close All Chars, freeze,
and plunge to black screen). Reboot: opening TMG gave TMG message -
"TMG cannot load 32-bit DLL libs\FoxFix5.DLL". Further message was
31MGAPPOBJ.MLOADFFIX. Trying to open Dataset brings "Name-S.dbf not
found". If on opening, I choose Sample, then choose the problem
dataset, I get the "project is in use elsewhere.

I have deleted Repeat files to no avail. The dataset is too large to
copy to a floppy. I have deleted the Windows Temp files. I will be
grateful for any further suggestions.

Other information: 639MB RAM
74% system resources free
Windows-managed swap file on drive C (8738MB free)
Available space on drive C: 8738MB of 13024MB (FAT32)

Marilyn

>> I have tried to start the problem file every way I can. At startup using
>> the Welcome Window or by closing an existing project, including
>> Sample, and
>> attempting then to open the file from the File Menu. I have deleted
>> the CDX
>> files and the Repair files. I just copied the project using File/Copy to
>> another name. The newly named copy will not open with the same error
>> being
>> displayed.

This thread: