TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-05 > 1083982509

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Random Number generator for repository numbers
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 21:19:20 -0500

As far as I know, copying sources isn't a problem, but I don't know about
how it affects repositories.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;