TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-05 > 1085173420

From: Karen <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] problem with Picklist names
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:03:48 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

This is Karen, the other one with the same problem. I have 5.13 installed, that is when the picklist problem started. As for the language module, as far as I know I have not installed it. I just click on check for update, download it and let the computer do it's thing. If it doesn't install it then it isn't there. But I am only having this problem in one project and I have about 12 different projects. I have added people in all of them since installing 5.13 and only one is messing up.

Karen

In most cases this kind of problem is a 'display' issue. The data is intact
but is not being displayed correctly on the screen. Bob Velke gives the
highest priority to data integrity in tmg, and actual data loss or damage is
uncommon - but naturally worrisome.

I assume you have already been asked this question or perhaps you followed
the discussion on 'missing roles and sentences' - but are you using 5.13 and did
you install the language module?

Virginia Blakelock