TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-06 > 1086379414

From: Lorna McIntosh <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] "(an unknown value)"printing in IN TMG 5.13
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 08:03:40 +1200

Ken,

What do you think is the tag causing it, and what is its sentence?

Has anyone suggested that you check what surety levels you requested for
your output? If a particular tag has a higher surety level than you've set
for your output I understand that it may cause something like what you are
describing (but this is only from reading other posts, I don't set levels
for output myself, nearly always having it at no threshold.

Lorna McIntosh
Waikanae, NZ
Family Tree on web at http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/lornahen/
Rootsweb (http://wc.rootsweb.com) Jump to database LornaHenderson