TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-06 > 1086674896

From: Jenny Joyce <>
Subject: Wish list item
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:08:48 +1000

Hi,

I'm having lots of trouble with my Windows system hanging and crashing
(which I know is not the fault of TMG), but.... I'm OFTEN finding that
this is causing my database to become corrupt. Even if I have done a
backup an hour or half an hour ago (and it's a pain to have to do them
many, many times a day), I still get really irritated when I lose all
the data since the last backup.

So.... could it not be possible to include some sort of transaction
journalling with TMG, so that once a backup has been restored you just
reapply the journal transactions and are therefore up to date (or at
least very close)?

Please.... I'm going crazy here....

Jenny

This thread: