TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-07 > 1089364941

From: "Janis Rodriguez" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] v5.14 Master Source list - Another minor annoyance
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 05:22:21 -0400

I agree this is an annoyance and would also like to reinforce your request
that the list stay on the Source left after the merge.

I have another annoyance to report. Since 5.14, when I click to add a
source and then use F3 to identify a recent source and then click on the
binoculars to get to the MSL to edit the source, when the MSL list comes up
the source is not selected so you have to select the source before you can
click EDIT. This happens after several times where this function worked
normally.

I'll keep an eye on it and try to figure out when the behavior starts but
wanted to know if this is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks,
Janis Parkison Rodriguez in Virginia