TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-08 > 1091741496

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Research Log Enhancement
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:37:45 -0500

Donald,
If you want to see it in the PV as a tag, you might be interested in my
TODOLIST tags. They are very useful. I can't believe I ever did genealogy
without them. I make notes to myself and organize my next research trip at
home, and when I get to the library, it's just a matter, of getting the
right film, and looking up the data.
I am thinking of doing an article on them, if you are interested, let me
know.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
I'm getting organized this year. Join me in August.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;