TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-08 > 1091748234

From: "Diana Powell" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Research Log Enhancement
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:24:02 -0700

> bob gillis wrote:
> >I would like to have the Research Log open in a separate window so
that
> >I can go back to the person or tag to get or confirm information.

Bob, I like your request. What I am doing is attaching my tasks to a
specific tag instead of the person (look for will is attached to
person's death tag, etc.) - then adding my notes to myself in the memo
field of the tag. When I run the List of Tasks report I mark to include
the tag memo field for each task - that way I almost never have to copy
and paste my "clues, etc." into the research task memo field at all.

Diana Powell

This thread: