TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-08 > 1092719803

From: "Bob Wilson" <>
Subject: TMGV5.15 Journal with Photos Problem
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:17:17 -0500

When generating a report in Word Format, I am getting a 16 bit Windows
Subsystem error message saying
C:\Windows\System32\Autoexec.nt. The system file is not suitable for running
MS-Dos and Microsoft Windows Applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
application.
TMG seems to idle at that point. If I generate the same to the screen or to
Adobe Acrobat, the report generates just fine. The difference is the
photos.
Has anyone seen this before or have I managed to botch up my operating
system somehow. I also notice that AniMap Plus no longer runs and gives me
the same indication when trying to load as does any DOS type programs.
Bob Wilson
Wimberley, TX

This thread: