TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-08 > 1093132854

From: "Ken Healy" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Sentence for Employment TMG 5.12
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:00:54 -0400

Terry,

You are right; the phrase was in the place field. I changed it to the memo
field, but then I had to modify the sentence structure from [M3] to[M1].

How do I know which of the "M" (M1..M9) fields to use? Are they all placed
in the Memo field? Why would the sentence structure use M3 and not M1?

Looks as if more study of Chapter 6 - Sentence Structures - is in order.

Thanks for the help.

Ken Healy