TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-08 > 1093200341

From: "Ken Healy" <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Sentence for Employment TMG 5.12
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:45:41 -0400

Good explanation; it certainly does help.

In many cases the imported data shows as, for example, farmer|||| and there
is nothing else in the memo field. I assume that in that case I could delete
the ||||, but I have not one so yet because of not being sure and the fact
that the |||| is probably not doing any harm there.

Ken Healy