TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-08 > 1093715377

From: "Sydney Delfs" <>
Subject: Fw: Handhelds what's nag screen???
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:00:48 -0700

Joe-
What is a nag screen? And, which program- GedStar or GedStar Pro has it?

I agree that direct data entry wouldn't be that important. I consistently
enter data on my desk top and then update my laptop to keep them in sync,
and would like to have the handheld to use as a portable file cabinet on the
road. Joe- since you have both programs, and think they each have their
strengths & weaknesses, which do you really prefer?

I am also trying to decide which way to go, & will go back & reread postings
in the archives.

Thanks for the input-
Sydney Delfs