TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-11 > 1100961977

From: Lee Hoffman <>
Subject: Re: [TMG] Am I a source or a repository?
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:46:17 -0500

Sheila Watts wrote:
> From your more comprehensive source, then Lee, your name would print out
>twice in the full footnote, once for [AUTHOR] and once in [REPOSITORY]??
>Unfortunately in the sample project the "personal knowledge" source doesn't
>have a repository linked to it.

Actually, no, my name would only be printed once. The name for the
Repository is: "In possession of the writer" with the address
excluded. Thus the full footnote citation would be like: "Lee Hunt Hoffman
Personal Notes and Papers <, [CD]>, In possession of the writer."

Hope this helps -

Lee Hoffman/KY
TMG Tips: <>;
My website: <>;