TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-12 > 1102204950

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] OT- 'mobile scanning'
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:03:45 -0600

Linda,
I don't but was wondering if maybe a scanner printer might be what you
want. You could scan the image, and print your copy right there. But you'd
probably still need a computer. Lots of our stores here offer digital
scanning and printing on site. It's fairly cheap and you can make any size
copy you want. And shop while you are doing it. <G> Been looking at the
T5 too. Man are they nice. But for a little more you can get a laptop
here. (Alabama) But then you'd still have to buy the scanner.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
"What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice genealogy."
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
www.tmgsentences.home-page.org