TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-12 > 1102209224

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] OT- 'mobile scanning'
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:15:02 -0600

Yeah, I have had that too. I offer to make them an extra copy (my cost) and
that sometimes helps. Other times, they want them out of their house and
will give you the whole box. You never know.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
"What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice genealogy."
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
www.tmgsentences.home-page.org