TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2004-12 > 1102535480

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] Pictures in Cemeteries
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:51:20 -0600

Carol,
Don't feel bad. I have MANY pictures of the deceased in his/her coffin.
Including my own father, and my mother's baby brother that died at 6 months.
There are also pictures of the flowers, and the attendees. I just attach
them all to the funeral tag. I figure it's in no more bad taste than taking
pictures at a birth. And most of the time it's cleaner. LOL

Teresa Ghee Elliott
"What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice genealogy."
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
www.tmgsentences.home-page.org