TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-02 > 1107289549

From: Larry Mccurdy <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] ins, ats and ons
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:25:51 -0800 (PST)

As has been stated, the use of roles is an answer to a
prepresition; we have used it, and it works. But, as
John Cardinal stated, in our last TMG chat session,
where this was discussed, it can get quite messy and
we agree. Bob Velke told us in the chat that he is
working on this particular issue. Unless you need an
immedidate solution, you might wait for Bob's
solution. Hope this helps.
Kathy & Larry