TMG-L Archives

Archiver > TMG > 2005-02 > 1107312429

From: Lorna McIntosh <>
Subject: RE: [TMG] ins, ats and ons
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:47:09 +1300

Darrell,

I can't immediately see why this (using Addressee for Prepositions) upsets
the place index in Second Site - you can pick what place levels you include,
and excluding the Addressee/Preposition seems to work fine.
I have to admit I don't generate my live sites with a place index, but
that's more to do with other issues in my data. A test site I've just
generated to make sure I wasn't talking rubbish above seems just fine.

And yes, I use my custom style of PrepositionInAddressee just fine, apart
from my problems with the Add Person keeping on shifting the preposition
into the Temple field instead.

Lorna McIntosh
Waikanae, NZ